Gortnadiha Lodge Bed and Breakfast is nestled in beautiful woodland gardens for guests to enjoy at their leisure and once inside you will find a book lovers paradise.
- Each bedroom is uniquely and luxuriously decorated. Fresh flowers from the garden, crisp linen and antique furniture make staying in these rooms are very special treat.
- A delicious breakfast using organic, local produce will give you just the start you need to explore this beautiful region.
- Last but not least it is an ideal base for touring the South East, Cork and Tipperary. The Comeragh Mountains, the beautiful Blackwater Valley are only kilometers away, also Lismore Castle with its known Gardens facing the riverbanks of the Blackwater and Ardmore with its ancient Round Tower.
- Helvick Head fishing port is an idyllic spot for a casual stroller brisk walk with breathtaking ocean views na sheltered cove for swimming.
- Solus na marathon is situated here with great seaweed baths.
- G.LG.Lodge is just 4 km from the start of the new Waterford Green way 46 km disused railway line running from stunning Dungarvan to the quays of the ancient city of Waterford. It is a cycle and pedestrian route running by the Atlantic with spectacular scenery crossing 3 high viaducts Bike hire is easily available.